- 2KG Lamb Shoulder, Bone In
- 6 Garlic Cloves
- 6 Springs Rosemary
- 1 Cup Water
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 240°C. Place the vinegar, ¼ cup (45g) sugar, oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl and stir to combine. Add the lamb and set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Place the lamb, skin-side up, in a large baking dish. Add the garlic, rosemary sprigs and water. Sprinkle the lamb with the salt and pepper.
- Turn oven down to 140°C and roast for 2 hours.
- Cover with foil and roast for a further 3 hours.
- Serve with roast vegetables and gravy for the perfect Sunday roast.